Introduction: In this blog, we will understand how we can create a Shareable link of SharePoint file or folder in Power Automate.
We will understand the “Create sharing link for a file or folder” action of SharePoint in Power Automate.
Use Case: Create a new folder whenever a new account is created in Microsoft Dataverse(CDS) and create a Shareable link of that folder.
Steps to be followed:
- Search for “Create sharing link for a file or folder” action and select that.
- Enter values.
Site Address: Enter your SharePoint site address
Library Name: Select the Library
Item Id: Enter the Id of file or folder(I am passing the folder ID from the dynamic content)
Link type: Select the type of link you want to create.
- View and edit: user can view and edit the file or folder(Read and write permission)
- View only: user can only view the file. (Read-only permission)
Link Scope: Select the scope of link.
- Anyone with the link, including anonymous: anyone can access that link including people outside your organization.
- People in your organization: only your organization people can access that link.
- Add compose action and enter “Sharing Link” in the Inputs from the dynamic content
Running the Flow: