In this blog, we’ll see how to customize the sign in page of PowerApps Portal.
We will see how we can remove any of the available sign in options using site settings.
By default we have below options to sign in to the PowerApps portal
- Sign In with a local account
- Redeem Invitation
- Azure AD
Scenario 1: If you want to remove the “Sign in with a local account” option update the “Authentication/Registration/LocalLoginEnabled” site setting the value to false.
- After updating to false local sign in option will be no more available.
Scenario 2: To remove registration option update the “Authentication/Registration/Enabled” site setting the value to false.
- After updating to false you will see registration tab is no more visible
Scenario 3: To remove the sign-in option with Azure AD update “Authentication/Registration/AzureADLoginEnabled” site setting the value to false.
- After updating to false you will see changes.
- NOTE: If it doesn’t work you might need to restart the portal. After restarting the portal you will see a sign-in option with Azure AD is being removed
- You can use below code to hide the “Sign in with an external account” text
After adding that text will be no more visible