This blog explains how to display the form tab sequentially in Entity Form PowerApps Portal.
Many times we have to display an entity form that contains too many columns and tabs and if we display that form as it is on PowerApps Portal it doesn’t look good. we can overcome this by displaying the tab sequentially.
Follow the below steps to achieve this:
- Go to Portal Management App, select and open the entity form.
- Go to the Form Options tab and mark yes to “Auto Generate Steps From Tabs”.
- save the record.
Browse the website to see the changes.
- On the first page of the form, you can see the Next button. when you will click on the next button it will take you to the next tab of the form.
- You can see the “Previous” and “Next” buttons on the middle pages.
- And on the last page, you can see the “Previous” and “Submit” buttons on the click of submit button you can submit the form.