This blog will explain how you can embed Model-driven app in Microsoft Teams.
Enable Microsoft Teams Integration for model-driven apps
- Go to Power Platform Admin Center. (https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/)
- Click on Settings
- Expand Integration settings and click on Microsoft Teams Integration.
- Set Allow model-driven apps to be embedded within Microsoft Teams to On.
- Click on “Additional Microsoft Teams settings“
- Go to System Settings
- Set Enable Basic and Enhanced Microsoft Teams integration settings to Yes.
This might take few minutes.
- After making changes to settings click on Save.
Adding Model-driven app in Microsoft Teams
- Select the channel under which you want to embed the model-driven app.
- Click on Add a tab “+” Icon.
- Search and select Power Apps.
- Click on Add.
- Click on drop-down and select Model-driven apps.
- Select the model-driven app which you want to embed and click on Save.
After saving, you should see the model-driven app as per below.