This blog will explain how you can embed forms created in Microsoft Forms to PowerApps Portal.
Follow Below steps to achieve this:
Steps to get the URL of MS Form:
- Open the MS Form which you want to add to the PowerApps portal.
- Click on Share
- Copy the link of form
Steps for embedding form in PowerApps Portal
- Go to PowerApps portal studio
- Select the webpage (page) on which you want to embed the form.
- Go to Components -> Select IFrame
- After Adding IFrame update the properties of IFrame.
Link: paste the URL which we copied from MS Forms.
You can update Height and width property based on your requirement.
- Browse the website once you are done.
This step by step procedure will help you to embed forms created in MS Forms in PowerApps portal.