This blog explains how to use the Filter Array action to filter the array in Power Automate (MS Flow)
Use Case: In my example, I am retrieving opportunities than filtering based on won and lost opportunities.
Steps to be followed:
- Add “+New step”
- Search for filter array action and select that.
- In Filter array action, pass your array in “From”
- Add column by which you want to filter.
In my case, I am filtering based on status of the opportunity that’s why I selected status column.
- Add a condition to filter based on won opportunity.
- NOTE: won opportunity has a status value equal to 1.
- Repeat step number 3 to add filter for lost opportunities.
- NOTE: lost opportunity has a status value equal to 2.
- You can use the “Create HTML table” action to format the result of the filter action.
- Select Create HTML table action
- Enter the Body of the Filter array (won opportunities) from Dynamic content.
- Add columns in the table.
- For Value enter as per below.
Similarly create table for lost opportunities.