Introduction: In this blog, we will understand how to override column names in the list of the PowerApps portal.
Before Overriding the column names:
Steps to be followed:
- Go to the Portal Management app.
- Go to lists and select the list which you want to customize.
- Go to the Options tab
- Go to Grid Configurations –> Override Column Attributes section.
- Click on “+Column“
- Select the column name from the dropdown whose name you want to override.
let’s say you want to rename Case Number to Ticket Number
- Select that column from the Attribute dropdown
- Enter the Display Name you want
- Relatable table columns are shown as below:
After renaming the columns save the record and your changes will be reflected in the Portal.
After renaming you can see the changes in PowerApps Portal: