Google Accounts are used around the globe for signing in to a host of third party services. It enables users to sign-in with a few clicks, rather than keeping a tab of a number of different passwords. In this blog, we’ll cover the steps involved in signing in to the PowerApps portal using Google Account.
Follow the steps given below:
- Go to “Apps”
- Select your Portal –> Click on (…) –> “Settings”
- Click on “Authentication settings”
- Select Google and click on “Configure”
- Click on “Next”
Creating Google app
- Click on “Open Google” as shown below. It will redirect you to Google developer console.
- You can create a new API Project or use the existing one.
- Click on “Create Project” to create a new project.
- Give Name to your Project and click on “Create”
- Click on “+ ENABLES APIS AND SERVICES”
- Search and select “Google People API”
- Click on “Enable”
- Go to “Credentials” –> click on “CONFIGURE CONSENT SCREEN”
- Select “External” and click on “Create”.
- Provide App Name, Support Email.
- In Authorized domains click on “+ADD DOMAIN” and add “powerappsportals.com”
- Click on “Save and Continue”.
- Go to Credentials and click on “+CREATE CREDENTIALS” and select “OAuth client ID”.
- Enter application Name
- In Authorized Redirect URIs add PowerApps portal URL followed by
- Click on “Create”
- Copy Client Id and Client Secret
Once you have successfully created an app in google, go back to PowerApps studio.
- Paste the Client ID and Client secret here.
- Click on “Confirm”
3. Click on “Close”.
Now on Sign In Page of your PowerApps Portal you can see “Google” as one of the sign in options.
- Select google to sign in with your Google account.
- Select your account.
- You will be logged in to the portal successfully.