This blog explains how to resolve the “sharing by link is not enabled on the web, site, or tenant” error while creating a shareable link of SharePoint file or folder using Power Automate.
Follow below steps to resolve this issue:
- Go to Admin center. (https://admin.microsoft.com/)
- Click on SharePoint to go to SharePoint admin center.
- Go to Sites –> Active sites
- Select and click on the SharePoint site whose configuration you want to change.
- Go to the Policies section.
- Click on the Edit for External sharing
- Change External sharing to Anyone and click on Save.
After making these changes you will be able to create a shareable link of SharePoint files and folders.
As you can see below our flow is successfully running now.